I got up at 7:oo AM today. *gasp* I know, I'm such an early riser. =) That's also the same time that Galdor (who might be called Joseph by the end of the poll on the sidebar) wakes up. Yeah. I wake up at the same time as my two year old brother.
Why did I drag myself out of bed before the crack of dawn? To bake, of course. Cranberry bread. =) For my piano & voice teacher, because I can't stand not giving people Christmas presents.
So, just as I had gotten out the bowls, Galdor comes stumping down the stairs. He sits down and watches me for a while, and then he pulls up a chair to help me.
Yeah, fat lot of help a two year old is in a kitchen! Eh, Galdor?
[he agrees with me]
The eggs went in a bit early, I must say. And he ate a good deal of my cranberries because he thought they were grapes. That kid actually liked them!
After a short spell of being banished for throwing my measuring cups, he came back in time to help me lick the bowls and spatulas clean.
Seems like in this house I get help with everything I do.
Love ya, Galdor!
1 comment:
I can soooo relate.
~ Autumn.
Post a Comment