Best Blogging Friend Forever. I just had an awesome day with mine.
Igirl came over at around 10:45 AM today. I've known her, like, forever. =) We had so much fun. She just left--she might not even be home yet at this moment. We talked a lot about a bunch of things. A lot of deep things, actually. I enjoyed it. She's like a sister. =) Igirl and her sister are two people that I have known for so long, I don't remember life without them.
We watched the first half of Pride & Prejudice, and laughed at Mr. Darcy's every facial expressions (not every...but you know what I mean). We made delicious dairy, egg, nut free brownies that taste better then ones with dairy, eggs, and nuts. Igirl's a kindred spirit. =)
I really enjoyed our time together, igirl! Thanks so much for coming over and lightening up my day. I've been feeling really down because of my cold, but that doesn't matter much with friends. =)
Hugs & Blessings,
Izori
3 comments:
THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! That was so much fun, now I have a lot of stuff to blog about.
Love ya,
igirl
Sounds like you had a great time!
Love,
Vellvin.
You're very welcome, igirl. We did have a wonderful time, Vellvin! Thank you both, ladies, for commenting.
Post a Comment