Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hi, Y'All!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday afternoon. This post is just a short heads-up...

I'm taking a blogging break for an indefinite amount of time.

DON'T FREAK OUT!

I will be back, but I don't know when. It could be three days from now, or a couple of weeks, or even a month, or longer.

Lately, the Lord has used several tools to convict me of a bunch of things. My relationship with Him. My relationship with my family. My attitude. My habit of putting things off. How far I'm getting behind in my chores and everything.

So I'm taking a break from all things on the Internet until I fix those things.

I love you guys, and I'll really miss you during my break, but I realize that if I don't fix things when I've got the time, I definitely won't be able to when school (and high school! *gasp*) starts up.



Izori

1 comment:

Saxon said...

Bye, come back soon!!