You'll have to click to enlarge...so sorry.
Anyway, these are pictures I got in summer '09. My laptop, where I store more current pictures, is still not hooked to the internet and probably won't be for a while. It involves a call to Verizon, which is a hassle.
In memory of summer...going, going...gone? School? Apples? Leaves? Pumpkins? Thanksgiving? Football? Sigh. I'm not ready.
Summer Seashell
Anyway, these are pictures I got in summer '09. My laptop, where I store more current pictures, is still not hooked to the internet and probably won't be for a while. It involves a call to Verizon, which is a hassle.
In memory of summer...going, going...gone? School? Apples? Leaves? Pumpkins? Thanksgiving? Football? Sigh. I'm not ready.
Summer Seashell
Evening Waves
Waterfall in the Woods
Smiling Yellow
The Bush in our Yard
Wisteria Flowers
Battlefield in Summer
More to come!
5 comments:
Awwwww...you made me all sad! =( Great post! =D
Lovely! The memories the pictures recall to me are blissful.
~M.R.
Mee too! I will miss summer!
I LOVE the Makeover! I am so happy that you won it because your blog is nice to read!
Pretty pictures... I love your new background, by the way! :)
Great pictures! I'm missing summer already :( *sniff sniff*
I also wanted to let you know that I got your comment about participating in the Blog Scavenger Hunt!
~Kendra
Post a Comment