Rules: Answer the questions, and then add two of your own!
What do you write your stories on?
I switch between my laptop and my various notebooks
What is your favorite kind of character?
The unusual ones, with quirks or tragic stories. The really strong ones. And I also admire the ones who are what they are and proud to be it (unlike many tomboy characters)
When you're asked what your story is about, what is your usual reaction?
Embarrassment. Know what I mean?
What is your biggest writing pet peeve?
I don't know. There are so many! Probably de-inspiration. Or all the technical stuff that has to go with publishing.
What is the biggest turn-off for you when reading a book?
Immorality and unoriginality. And stupid characters.
Your favorite era in history?
Uh...ancients, medieval, revolutionary war, and modern. =)
How many words on average do you punch out in one sitting?
It really depends. 3--2,000
Are you a fast typist?
Oh, yes.
What do you do for inspiration?
Pray. Sit outside. Feel the wind. Dance in the rain.
The truest writing quote you've ever heard:
Uh...I'm blanking out.
What's your favorite genre to write?
Fantasy
Favorite font to write with?
Century at 14.
Least-favorite writing prompt you've ever recieved?
Just write. Okaaaay...
What do you like better: Pens or Pencils?
Pens
How many books do you usually write at one time?
Very, very many. Right now...ten?
Have you ever tried writing something outside your usual genre?
Modern fiction, science fiction, short stories, historical fiction...pretty much everything.
Now I tag...
Earwen (if you still read my blog)
igirl
Nahla of the Eastern Winds
Hugs & Blessings,
Izori
3 comments:
I did a tag similar to this one! It's fun to answer questions about writing. :)
~Margaret R.
It is. It's one of my favorite subjects. =)
oooh!!! super sorry, i didn't see that you'd tagged me!!!!!
anyway, thanks so much!
Post a Comment