Friday, August 20, 2010

Picture and Random Things

Began my day with a huge bloody nose and a run. Instead of my usual run 2 minutes, walk 4, I ran 3 and walked 3 completely on a whim. I was astonished at how well I did. "I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me..." Of course, on the second cycle I felt like I was going to throw up, and it was getting kind of hot out (I run early in the morning). It was great! I felt like a true runner. I also did my Bible Study time in my head, which was the first half chapter of John. I memorized it. =)


That is one of my pictures. It has an autumn-y feel to it. =) I'm sorry it's so small...I'm not a techie kind of person, and I've already been on the computer too long. Blogger/computer has been kind of weird lately...=(


So far, my cold has gotten a lot better. Now I'm starting to feel my run, as well as notice pinprick bruises on my shoulder from shotgun shooting. I guess I wasn't holding the gun right. You have to hold it really tight so you won't get bruised. And, as usual, I hit no clays. I guess I'm more of an archer/.22 shooter then a skeet shooter. =( A pity because I LOVE shooting skeet.


By the way, Awel Prince is working on my blog design. I love it! It looks so gorgeous. She's doing an awesome job. =)

Hugs & Blessings,

Izori

3 comments:

Apprentice Seamstress said...

Sweet. I took up running in the winter. I have to chase goats everyday so i guess thats where i get my exercise in the summer :P

In Christ
Milisande

Izori said...

Goats can get pretty active, can't they? Running is really fun. =)

iGirl said...

I can't wait to see the new design!