Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Wish I Could Find My Head

I left it on the counter before I did my biology, and now I can't find it! I think someone moved it somewhere else. It's a weird feeling, not having a head. It's hard to see, for one thing. And I need to find it sometime soon because I'm going to soccer soon and I need my head to head the ball. Right?

Okay, you guys probably think my head really isn't detachable, right?

Well, if you think that, you're right. But I feel like it is sometimes.

I kind of wish I had a robot who did all my schoolwork for me and then just transferred all the information into my head.

I'm being really silly, I know. But after all that schoolwork I really need to do something fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ditto...think Spanish homework :P Biology is a bear too.....then again, so is algebra.... Can't you tell I'm more an artsy person?

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting very often, I do read! But that's not the same....so here's to frequent comments from Jo in future!!! :)

Autumn said...

Don't we all feel like that (sometimes at least.) A robot sounds wonderful!!!!
Blessings
Autumn.