Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tagged by Elrania!

When can you remember laughing the hardest?
Well, there was one particular time with igirl...=)

What is one thing you're exited about for tomorrow?
I get to see my friends.

How many posters are in your bedroom?
None

What is one place you'd rather be right now?
At the beach... during a storm...at night. It's the best.

What can you smell right now?
Burnt pizza.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A friend. =)

What is the corniest movie you've ever seen?
Uh...I don't know.

If you could choose one food to live off the rest of your life, never mind nutrition, what would it be?
Hush puppies, pickles, and donuts. Deep fry, baby! =)

Where are you going next?
Into the kitchen.

I tag:

Anyone who loves studying history!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Ooooooh! That is me! :D I love studying history!:D
~ Autumn

Alice said...

I really love to learn about history because there's something interesting about history! And I love your answers!

~Alice~

Vellvin said...

I love history too!

Sierra said...

I absolutely LOVE History!!! For as long as I can remember I have dreamed of becoming a Archaeologist.