Sunday, September 5, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request

Please pray for igirl! She has cold sores in her cornea, and she's in a lot of pain. It's at a point where they're not sure if she'll have permanent damage. As in, losing her sight.

Please, please, PLEASE bring this to our Heavenly Father. Jesus Christ tore the veil so we could speak to God, so let's exercise our freedom. Prayer works!

We love you, igirl! I hope you get better really soon.

3 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Oh no!! I am praying, Izori!! Please keep us updated!

Love,
Eldarwen

Vellvin said...

Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying
Praying Praying Praying Praying
Praying Praying Praying Praying For igirl
Love,
Vellvin.

iGirl said...

Thanks Izori, you are sweet we are pretty sure that there won't be any eye sight loss or anything, but I'll need to do suppression therapy and stuff for about six months after this is over.