Thursday, September 9, 2010

Crazy Eights (Tagged by Cornet Crazie) And Music!

8 books I've read recently:
An Usborne Introduction to the First World War. Yes, history, but I really like that book!
Anne of the Island, which I kind of liked.
The Castle of Llyr--I have read books that were a lot better.
The Hobbit (for the thousandth time) One of my favorites.
Habakkuk, from the Bible. I really like it. =)

Oh...that's all. I haven't been doing that much reading for fun at all lately.

8 Songs or Albums I listen to all the time (I pick songs):
Sarabande, by Handel (I play it)
Brave, by Nichole Nordeman
City on our Knees, by Toby Mac
uh...mostly I just turn on our local Christian radio station and listen to random music...



8 Things I love:
music
writing
reading
animals
school
"Hogan's Heroes"!!
LotR
Jesus Christ


8 Things I've learned this year:
How to accompany ballerinas
that high school is really crazy
that I really miss my old piano teacher (she retired =(
that I suffer from severe writer's block
Clue #2: Find a blog with a picture of tons of balloons!
how to be a historical interpreter
that I really have some areas I need to work on
that I have carpal tunnel syndrome
crazy is not an insult

8 new recipes I want to try and make by the end of the year:
pickle ice cream re-try
cheesecake
sweet potato souffle
uh...I'm blanking out

8 Favorite online hangouts:
blogger
miniclip
lolcats
uh...

8 Projects I need to work on:
eight? How 'bout a million!? Actually, I can't remember any right now.




8 people I think should do this tag:
igirl
Olive Tree
Hannah Marie
Bekah
Vellvin
Ivorydancer
Milisande Awnia Grim
Guinevere

Now for my music...

My old teacher, who I've raved about on this blog a couple times, retired. =( She's working with my accompaniment class though, so I'll still see her at least once a month. So now I have a new teacher, and I'm starting up voice! I really like my new teacher. Depending whether or not she comes up on this blog often, I think I'll refer to her as Miss Kat. She's pretty different from my old teacher, though. My old teacher was dynamic and really spunky (and short) and this one is more of a calm, gentle person. She's really awesome.

But anyway, because I'm doing piano and voice, I'll be really pressed for time, so if you hardly see much of me anymore, it's because I'm busy. =)


2 comments:

Apprentice Seamstress said...

Hah!
I love this tag!
Thanks for taggin me!

Xo
Milisande

Vellvin said...

Thanks sooooooooooooo much for tagging me. :D
Love,
Vellvin.