Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Take It If You Dare


Perhaps I'll lose followers (sad, because I was hoping to get to 80 soon), or perhaps I'll gain some because people like that I stand up for my beliefs. Just to clarify: God does not hate homosexuals...but He sure does hate homosexuality! My uncle is homosexual, and I know that if God wants, He will turn him toward Him. Homosexuality is a sin. God says He hates it. He also says He hates liars and people who take bribes. The point is, we all need Christ. We all are sinners. And homosexuality is one sin that is actually upheld as 'cool' and 'unique' and 'an alternate lifestyle' in our culture.

Take it if you dare.

4 comments:

MyVersionofArt said...

I agree! I'd follow you, but I already do. :)

Autumn said...

I'll take it. I soooooo agree.
~Autumn.

Sierra said...

I am definately taking that!!! I agree totaly!

P.S. I'd follow you, but as you can see, I already do!

Eldarwen said...

Completely agree!! I grabbed this button AS SOON as Bleah posted it. ;)

Love,
Eldarwen