Man alive. Is there some giant black hole somewhere that just sucks time into it? I can't believe it. It's September 20. Almost October.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! *gasp* *gasp*!
Actually, I'm quite happy right now. I just got a constructed time with God. I rarely get that because I'm so busy, and it made me realize how much better I feel when I spend some time with my Father. Not the 'in-touch-with-my-inner-self' kind of feeling, but more of a peaceful feeling. It's amazing how much it makes a difference...especially 'cause I'm kind of running on caffeine right now. =)
Life has been absolutely hectic. Biology and History...both pretty cool, and both take a lot of time. And Algebra actually isn't that bad. I'm also reading Elements of Style which I'm finding very helpful. Just in time for NaNoWriMo, too!
I'm sorry I haven't really gotten to answer your guys' lovely comments! Just letting you know, I've read them all and I really, really appreciate them!
So, how has life been for you guys? Really busy? I hope I'm not alone in my overwhelmed-ness. =)
2 comments:
Well, sometimes I sure feel overwhelmed with honors classes, practices, marching band...phew!
School is crazy for me this year....way hard and often overwhelming. After a creepy-slow August, September flew by on "wings like eagles"....hard to be October is right around the corner! (and my birthday with it :P)
So, no, you are not alone :)
Post a Comment