Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Starting Over

Before I begin, I have to apologize for completely missing Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, which was yesterday. I cannot believe I did that, seeing as I was studying that in history! Let's all take a moment to pray for our courageous soldiers who fight and pay the price so we can all be free.

Now...last post, I asked you all a question, and I am going to pretend that every reader gave me their opinion. In reality, it was only my BBFF (best blogging friend forever) igirl who did, but that's okay. Maybe everyone else didn't have the time, and I'm completely sympathetic to you. I'm just being sarcastic because I have a raging headache, so don't mind me. *smiles and winces in pain*

Anyway, she gave me some very good advice, so I am going to start over again. I'm definitely still going to post some writing-related things on this blog, but it's going to be a bit more about yours truly...like I'm sure you all want to hear about me. I think I get igirl's point; a lot of writing tips isn't very personal. Now that we have Traveling Tales, I don't really need to get my writing advice out on this blog.

So. I have another question, just out of my crazy curiosity. Have you ever tried to guess my real first name? Tried to picture me dancing with a turtle? Ignore that last one--that's just my headache talking. What do you think is my real name?

Anyway, I'd be interested in your answer. =) Of course, I won't tell you if you get my name right, because I'm not allowed. Oh, and igirl, it's not fair if you do it because you DO know my name! :o)

That question has another reason than just curiosity. I really would like to know if you guys can guess my real name because you're not supposed to know my real name, and if you guys were able to guess my real name...I'd have to change something around. If your average, teenage, normal blogger could guess my name, a stalker could probably guess a lot more. Sorry to scare anyone there. I'm not really paranoid, it's just that I want to be sure.

I don't think you'll be able to guess, anyway. =)

Oh! That reminds me. Which smiley face do you like better?

a. =)

b. :)

c. :o)

d. :-)

e. :]

God Bless, and Merry 8th of December!

7 comments:

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

AAah! I can't believe I didn't comment! *slaps self* Yes...I saw your post but I was so lazy I just didn't feel like commenting. Bad me. :(

I won't say too much since I've got an English essay to finish off (2 more after this one!) but...here are my guesses for your name:

a) Brandy
b) Jenny/Jennine/Jennifer
c) Carly

Bleh...awful guesses, but I'm not a stalker lol! So I won't try to scare you by coming up with some huuuge list or whatever :P

Hope your headache goes away! I had a terrible one just yesterday (dang I rhymed again *snorts*). I'll keep ya in my prayers :P

Squeaks.

{P.S. Your new blog looks very cool! I'm interested to see where it goes}

Unknown said...

Sorry, I would have left A comment on the last post but I did not even know it existed until I read this one. I would love to hear more about you, but I do enjoy your writing tips as well. I have a guess as to your real name, but I will leave it in a seperate comment in case I am right.

Jillian

PS. I like smiley face b
:)

Unknown said...

Is your name Angela?

Bailey said...

Hey! You don't have to moderate this comment, but I do know your first name. I was looking at the Literary Ladies site when it first opened, and I believe (if I remember correctly) that your name is Angela. Please don't think that I'm stalking you, because I'm not. I was simply looking at the members to get a feel for the website and decide if I wanted to join.

But if I didn't know, I'd say you sounded like an Emma. ;)

--Noelle (I used to blog as Melian)

iGirl said...

I know you're name, and I was planning a funny comment to tease you. *You foiled my evil plans!*

Mia said...

Your name is Sarah, right? ;)

I think that b. is the best smiley face!

Sally said...

I'd say you sound like an Emma or a Nicole