Sunday, May 31, 2009

Author Suggestions

Do any of you guys have any favorite authors that I haven't heard about? I'm running out of books to read. The authors whose books I already read are:

Tony DiTerlizzi
Holly Black
Cornelia Funke
Brian Jacques
Christopher Paolini
J.R.R. Tolkien
C.S.S. Lewis
John Flanagan
Robert Elmer

I'm sure there are more floating around in my brain somewhere, but I can't bring any to mind right now. Thanks if you post suggestions.

Izori

9 comments:

Izori said...

Also, there are some that I have heard about, but I haven't read, like Shannon Hale or Regina Doman, to name a few.

Izori

Anonymous said...

There's one who wrote Ella enchanted and Fairest and some others she's Gail Carson Levine
then there's Brittany ryan

Izori said...

Thanks! I haven't heard of either of those.

Izori

iGirl said...

They write well except for the little bit of romance (No kissing) but they both have good books



Czarenih (Tatiana)

Izori said...

That sounds great! They probably aren't Christian, right?

Izori

Catherine WhiteRose ~*~ said...

Another Author is "Erin Hunter" of Warriors.

Dinalla

Izori said...

I've heard of her, and have been meaning to get a book that she wrote out of the library, but I always forget.

Izori

Anonymous said...

well they don't worship anything inparticular. Their just kind of like fulff.Brittany's Ryan I think is a christian but I'm not sure

Izori said...

Okay. I'll try their books out next time I go to the library (which might be a long while).

Izori