Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another Tag

I must ask this one, are you obsessed with LoTR?
Yeah. Although I have something to admit...

Shall I tell you?

Nah.

Oh, fine. I...have never...watched the LoTR movies! *gasp*. I know. I really want to, but...well, I haven't. I really, really, really, like the books though.


~VS~
Elves vs. Humans?
Elves.

Elves vs. Hobbits?
Elves.

Elves vs. Dwarves?
Elves.

Elves vs. Ents?
Elves.

Humans vs. Hobbits?
Um...humans.

Humans vs. Dwarves?
Humans. Dwarves are a close second, though.

Humans vs. Ents?
Humans.

Hobbits vs. Dwarves?
Ermmm...hobbits?

Hobbits vs. Ents?
Hobbits.

Ents vs. Dwarves?
Dwarves.

Arwen vs. Éowyn?
Arwen.

Aragorn vs. Legolas
Ummm...ummm...I guess Legolas.


Arwen vs. Aragorn
Oh, I don't know!


Frodo vs. Sam?
Sam.

Merry vs. Pippin
The same.

Elrond vs. Galadriel
Galadriel.

Faramir vs. Boromir?
I can't decide. Maybe Faramir.

Éowyn vs. Éomer?
Eomer. Maybe.

Sauron vs. Saruman
Sauron.

Rivendell vs. Lothlorien?
I don't know. I'm sort of passive today.

Gondor vs. Rohan?
Rohan.


Mordor vs. Isengard?
I like the name of Mordor, so probably that.

Now, I tag anyone who wants to do it.

I'm sooooo tired. And yes, I know that another chapter of my book is long overdue. Patience is a virtue.

Izori

6 comments:

Ivorydancer said...

Thanks for following my bog! I'm following yours

Eldarwen said...

Well, girl, you've got to watch the movies. They're awesome!!!

~Eldarwen Failariel~

Izori said...

That's what everybody tells me.

Izori said...

And thanks for following my blog, Ivorydancer.

Anonymous said...

I have seen all the movies and I like them well enough even though I'm not big on works of fantasy. By the way, thank you for adding my blog button to your sidebar-I appreciate that.=^)

Izori said...

No problem.