Today was the first day of soccer! (Well, you probably already got that from the title =). We did a scrimmage--which was totally FUN!--against the older age group. We lost 2-0, but it was still fun.
Soccer, huh? My older sister played soccer a little when she was younger. I've never really liked soccer. I like playing tennis and basketball. Tennis the most, though.
I love soccer. I've played since I was 6 years old, and now I'm 13, so I've been playing for a while. So long, in fact, that it's become a sort of reflex to kick the ball.
I admire people who can play tennis, though. I'm horrible at it. And basketball...I'm not tall enough. Or hand-coordinated.
5 comments:
Soccer, huh? My older sister played soccer a little when she was younger. I've never really liked soccer. I like playing tennis and basketball. Tennis the most, though.
~Eldarwen Failariel~
I love soccer. I've played since I was 6 years old, and now I'm 13, so I've been playing for a while. So long, in fact, that it's become a sort of reflex to kick the ball.
I admire people who can play tennis, though. I'm horrible at it. And basketball...I'm not tall enough. Or hand-coordinated.
Wow you have played for a while! Soccer isn't really my sport! I am following your blog!
Thanks for following my blog! 20 followers--yes!
I love soccer - my whole family always has, being from Liverpool and all. I don't play it though.
Post a Comment