Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Randomness

I don't have any piano lessons today, which is a good thing because I'm feeling sort of wiped out. I have a rather severe cold, with some nausea, too (this is really rare for me). So basically I've just been sitting around, doing schoolwork and trying to write Sarea.

Have you guys ever reached a point in your book where you just feel like ripping it up? I've reached a point that's supposed to be exciting (escaping from a hostile Elven city) but for some odd reason, I can't write anything exciting. And for some odd reason, I was looking at my copy of Dun Zarum (which Tatiana is still faithfully editing. Mucho gracias, Ta!) and my writing looks unusually...immature. That's what I think is the only bad effect of your writing skills drastically improving over a short time. You just look at writing you did a month or two ago and immediately tell that it needs major improvement.

And furthermore, my characters aren't giving me any hints as to what I'm supp--never mind. I just had a BRILLIANT idea!!! So now off I go to writing!

Izori

2 comments:

Christian Miles said...

Hey, Izori! I hope your brilliant idea works out for you. By the by, the hostile elf city sounds like a cool idea. =)
Oh, and...
In honor of reaching ten members I've created a really cool site badge. If you'd like to post it on your page you can find it at: teeninklings.blogspot.com
it's underneath the About Me section.
Keep an eye out for future e-zines!

Christian

Izori said...

Thanks! The site badge sounds great!