Monday, September 28, 2009

I had a horrible last night's sleep...Galdor wasn't feeling well at all, and when one year old's don't feel good, they cry. All night. Which made Luthien cry, and she shares a room with me. Thankfully Erestor didn't cry =)

And so Mom got me up at 5:40 AM. The story behind that: Mom's training for a marathon, so she gets up really early in the morning and runs. My alarm clock doesn't work, and I need to get up at 6 so I can get all my schoolwork done before I leave for Spanish at 12:40. Dad's still asleep around 6:30, and no chance of Erestor waking up before 7:59 (It's not as bad as 8:00, you know!). So that leaves Mom to wake me up.

In all, I probably had a grand total of three or four hours of sleep, give or take some. And I need to go do my math.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of elves in your family, I take it!
One of my main characters name is Eristor! =D

Eldarwen said...

Oh my! I have a hard time waking up at 8:00am in time for school. :) LOL

~Eldarwen Failariel~

P.S. still praying for your dad!

Izori said...

Yeah, I noticed the similar names. But my brother's is spelled Erestor, not Eristor. That's funny!

Thank you for praying, Eldarwen!!

Anonymous said...

I like the names!! Really cool. =D