Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sorry, guys...

...but I probably won't be able to post any more chapters of my book for a little while. It's sort of been on hold now, since I'm working on a lot of other books and scripts, not to mention schoolwork.

In the meanwhile, I'll tell y'all what I've been up to. On Friday Dad took Eristor, Galdor, Luthien, and me to Chuck E. Cheese. Eristor and I played the Star Wars game they have there, and it was awesome! I actually came so close to defeating Darth Vader in a duel that he actually didn't kill me.

Then we went home, and then Eristor, Galdor, Luthien, and me went to our grandparents house. Mom and Dad went out to dinner, and then picked Galdor up. The rest of us spent the night at grandma and grandpa's, and then we came home at around 6 pm today. In short, it's been pretty busy!

Izori

No comments: