Sunday, July 18, 2010

Guess What!

Remember Cornet Crazie's really cool writing contest? Well...I WON! I'm absolutely thrilled! I thought for sure that everyone else would beat me.

I'll post my story later, but I'm very busy. We're doing a room switch, and I'm spray-painting an old chair, and preparing to transform my room from goldfish yellow to stone brown.

Izori

3 comments:

Megan said...

Goldfish yellow? Isn't that a bit...bright? (lol, look who's talking though. My room is three shades of bright, bright purple!) You are going to have to show us your newly painted room.

Congrats on winning the contest! I would love to read the story if you can share it. :)

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Katherine S. Cole said...

Congratulations Izori! Great job! :D

Catherine WhiteRose ~*~ said...

Congratulations Izori! I'm glad to have such an accomplished writer as a partner on White Rose Valley! :)

Always keep writing; you're great at it!

Blessings,

Princess Catherine ~*~