Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ahhhh...back to tor--uh...soccer

Oops! I almost slipped up and said 'torture'! Yes, to some people running around from 1-3 PM in the blazing sun trying to get a round object into a box would be torture. But to me...it's soccer!

I don't know why it's so fascinating. But it is. It's awesome that I got hit in the stomach too. Don't worry--I wanted that to happen. Un-awesomely, it was one of the few times where I touched the ball. Oh well.

It was baking hot, and the turf heats up very quickly. In the summer season, my friend's older sister placed a thermometer on the turf and it read, oh, just about 130 degrees F. Not that bad, really. ;)

But, thankfully, this is the fall season, and by the tournament it will be a lot colder. The leaves are already starting to turn yellow and red, and the mornings are almost cold. I can't wait for the first frost! =)

One question: do you guys like me referring to my siblings using Elvish names? Would you like me to choose more...uh...normal names for them, or would that just mess you up? Please tell me!

EDIT: You're kidding!!?! I just noticed I have 71 followers! I'm so thrilled! I had no clue so many people actually liked this blog! Now if I could only get 71 comments...;)

5 comments:

Vellvin said...

I like your siblings elvish names.

Autumn said...

Sounds like you love soccer and are really enjoying it.
Keep your siblings blog names as they are . It would be to confusing if they were to change , also, I like them.
Blessings
Autumn.

Golden Eagle said...

I like the Elvish names. :)

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Hello Izori; I just found your blog XD And *embarrassed* I didn't read this post (said something about torture though, I read that far lol) but I am commenting to say that you now officially have 72 followers !! XD (yes and I read the last part of the blog post to know there were 71 before I came here lol)

Yours with Funniness

Squeaks.

Izori said...

Thanks for following, Squeaks!