Remember that post where I asked a question (and got fourteen comments that totally made my month!)? Well, I've reached a decision.
One of my friends requested that the story with Autumn, October, and Harvest be written by her birthday. In October (as in the month).
So I'm not writing it in thirty days in November! I'm writing it in about ten in October!
The title is: October's Knight. Kind of a play on words, huh? (don't you dare say it's a pun!)
Also, I'm actually beginning to question if I should do NaNoWriMo this year. =( I'd love to, but I'm still struggling with managing my time with my load of chores and schoolwork. If I don't get things running more smoothly by October 20, I guess I won't do it this year. =/
One more thing: lately, I've been really tired and discouraged. My carpal tunnel syndrome is acting up a lot, especially in my right arm. I find it really easy to just give in and snap at my family and start scraping by on schoolwork. I got a C on my last algebra quiz, a B on my biology quiz, and I just found out that I've completely forgotten about three assignments. Then I've started getting comments galore on my blog! Thank you so much, girls (and guys!) Even though I'm really bad at replying to them, I read them ALL and I'm SOOOO grateful for them! They really make my day...or month...or year...or century...=)
6 comments:
Aww, too bad about NaNo. I was looking forward to reading a whole legion of writer/blogger's posts throughout November, but I understand that time is unforgiving.
Good luck with October's Knight!
~Margaret
I hope your arms will feel better. Sounds like a real challenge! I hope that everything will go well with writing.
Love,
Vellvin.
Good for you! (about the decision)
Ouch. Carpel tunnel syndrome can't be fun... know how you feel when you say you are scraping by on schoolwork...like halfheartedly doing it just to get it done and out of the way. So sorry!
Jillian
*tears* I just realized why I hadn't been getting updates from you on this blog...(and I really really like this blog too) :( I was wondering why you "hadn't" been posting...but now it turns out there is a problem on my end. Apparently my dashboard can't find your feed *pulls hair* and I don't know how to fix it...so I guess that means I won't be commenting regularly because I'll probably forget to type in your website and check :( Silly computer.
but aside from that, I hope October Knight goes really well :) And I'm praying for your carpel tunnel too...
Squeaks.
Thanks for the comments!
Squeaks, I have that problem with some blogs, too! I have no clue how to fix it. =(
Post a Comment