Thursday, September 30, 2010

Whew!

Where has today gone? I studied. And I mean studied. I studied the phylum in kingdom Monera--Gracilicutes, Tenericutes, Firmicutes, and one that starts with M. Like, Misilicutes or something like that. Although I do know the class of Tenericutes--Mollicutes! And...

Okay. You guys probably don't want to know all about classifying bacteria. But hey! I have to memorize this for tomorrow's tests, not to mention about two zillion definitions and the five essential things bacteria need to survive. And that's just biology.

  1. Biology
  2. Algebra
  3. History
  4. Literature
  5. Writing
  6. Elements of Style
  7. Spanish
  8. Voice
  9. Piano
  10. Irish Tin Whistle
  11. Classical Vocabulary
  12. Latin
  13. Speech
  14. Logic
  15. Government
  16. Church

Yep. Sixteen. 10+6. Ten and six. 16.

But am I complaining? Uh...no.

I'm actually very grateful for such a...well...a thorough education. I'm very happy that my parents can teach me in this country without getting arrested. I'm happy that I have the mental capacity to memorize all my biology stuff.

We should really be grateful for--

Excuse me. I just had to go rescue four of my family members. Galdor locked them all in his room. I don't know...maybe they should have stayed there...=) jk

We should really be grateful for our education, public and home schoolers alike. Think of what a blessing it is.

Yeah, I'm saying that while I look forward with dread to Government. Hey. I never said I was going to run for president. =)

Oh, and guess what! I'm so thrilled! I'm up to chapter 4 in October's Knight! I'M SO HAPPY!! I haven't run across much writer's block, and yeah my wrists are really killing me and I need to take an ibuprofen and we're getting the remains of a hurricane here and I still have history reading to do and it's almost time for bed and I'm accompanying ballet next week...but I'm fine.

Really, I'm fine. Just a bit...

HYPER!!!! O.O

I've been wanting to do that all day. =)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what Biology program are you doing?
Apoligia?
I love biology!
Jillian

MyVersionofArt said...

Wow! That's a lot of schoolwork. I'm homeschooled, too. :)

Vellvin said...

Hopes you go well with everything that you are trying to accomplish.
Love,
Vellvin.

Sally said...

:)

I LOVE my honors biology class at school! It's simply fascinating!

Mia said...

Ugh, biology... sorry, all of you bio-lovers, but I almost died when I did that textbook. :P

Izori, I love your view on a heavy school load! I need to be more grateful for the gift of homeschooling that I have been given. And congrats on chapter 4!! (I get kinda excited when I hear about a book being written, can you tell? :)