Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Aftermath and Tag

I think I've had too much sugar. How do I know? My immune system must be completely shot. I've been sick basically since Kara's birthday. And I was trying so hard not to have anything sweet today, but what did we have for breakfast? Christmas bread. Of course. Stuffed with candied fruit and sugar.

And of course, the Christmas candy is calling to me. All those lonely m'n'ms and chocolate coins... But I figure that now is probably going to be the only time in life I'll ever be happy with my weight, so I keep on plugging my ears and and avoiding going into my bedroom.

It's going to be incredibly hard getting back into schoolwork after Christmas break is over. I think I'm getting used to sitting in front of the computer lazily. However, I'm forcing myself to study biology...because...

...well, I didn't get the test done before Christmas break.

Thankfully, my dad is my biology teacher (there are definitely advantages to being home schooled) so he knows how hectic and crazy my life is, and he gives me mercy. He knows that I really don't like the stress of not meeting deadlines, so he's not worried that I won't push myself to catch up. And so here I am, while Peter and Kara and Galdor are frolicking in the basement, slaving my Christmas break away with biology terms. DNA and RNA. I'm lovin' it. Sarcasm, anyone?

Here's the tag:

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE:

tree: dogwood trees

book: 'Black as Night' at the moment.

food: Christmas bread.

day of the week: Friday

month of the year: May, September, October, November, December, June

number: I don't know.

color: all of them (as long as they're rich. I don't like pastels)

age: Fourteen?

class: Writing, music, history.

article of clothing: one of my blouses

type of shoe: my worn out clogs

instrument: piano, of course! And bagpipes

flower: I don't know.

language (not english): Elvish =)

thing to do in spare time: Write, play the piano, ponder deep matters

I tag: Anyone who loves bagpipes!

A shocker...

2010 is going! We're entering into a whole new year, the unknown. I'll be turning 15.

What. Did. I. Just. Say? Did I just say...fifteen?

Gulp.

Hugs and Blessings,

Izori



3 comments:

Monica said...

You're reading Black as Night? Isn't that by Regina Doman? She's one of the best authors ever!

Izori said...

Thank you, Golden Eagle! =)

Yes, Monica, it is! Isn't Regina Doman awesome? I LOOOVE her books! =)

Anna Maria said...

I Love Black as Night, too!