Does anyone have suggestions for my book title? It's sort of hard trying to think up names for a book when you barely know what it's about. What about "The Return to Elandai"? Comment on what you think, please.
Izori
P.S. Just realized that this is my 50 post on this blog. Halfway to 100!
I.
3 comments:
Izori,
It could be "Returning to the Creek" if you wanted to. Or it could be "The Elandai Side of The Creek" because your 1st book was "The Other Side of The Creek". Now that we know what the "other" side is, you could name it what it is, "Elandai".
Just some suggestions!
Crisann
Those are good suggestions. I think I may have to do a vote on this.
Izori
I agree with Crissan it could just be Elandai or
something like....
Amazed
Adonai's Help
Saving
something with one word tends to draw me to the book
Czarenih
Post a Comment