This was one I thought up while we were out of town, visiting the beach. It's about a girl named Angela (I really like that name) who is visiting the beach for her first time. Her first day she meets a strange boy who says that he's her brother, and that she isn't really part of the family she is living in. According to him, she's a sea-nymph and really belongs in the ocean. Angela doesn't believe him until her mom conferms that it's the truth--she was really adopted. So then, she goes and lives with the other sea-nymphs...and that's all I've got.
I'm planning on making her discover that the sea-nymphs (with the exception of her brother, sister, and a friend) are plotting to wipe out humans because of an accidental oil leak that wiped out several sea-nymphs, and Angela has to decide whether to stay with her real relations (her actual family, other then her brother and sister, are dead) or go and warn her human family.
Izori
No comments:
Post a Comment