"The Dark Lord's Demise" by John White
#6 of the Archives of Anthropos
Things are going badly for Wesley, Lisa, and Kurt Friesen. Their parents are on the other side of the world as diplomats, their aunt and uncle (who they live with) are heading for a divorce, and worse, they haven't been to the magical land of Anthropos for a year, one month, and four days. Then, all of a sudden, they are called to the land mentioned above, and accidentally bring their obnoxious neighbor, Betty, with them. And there, things don't go too well, either. Betty's presence causes unexpected problems, and the king of Anthropos has a baffling illness. Seeking a cure, the Friesens set out to the Island of Geburah to retrive healing honey on the orders of the outwardly benevolent queen--and discover things aren't as they seem. And the time is coming when they will have to confront Lord Lunacy for the last time.
It was soooooo good! You have to read it! It concludes the series, and usually I don't like those books because you have to say goodbye to the characters, but this was awesome. Very helpful to me, seeing as I'm writing an allegory, too!
Izori
6 comments:
cool! how long is it?
Czarenih
It's 296 pages.
Izori
It sounds like you got some of your ideas for "Return to Elandai" in this book!
Dinalla
Definitely! Although I don't have any for the chapter I'm supposed to be writing yet!
Izori
Your poll lightens one's heart with its joyful words of "going on until you die". :)
Dinalla
My Mom laughed herself half to death over that. I hope many people hope that I don't die soon!
Post a Comment