Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Yet-to-be-published Author"

I had this really cool idea last night. I'm not sure what to call it; I guess it's "Yet-to-be-published Authors". What you would do is you would send me some information on your 'future writing career' (:D) and the book your writing that you think will be published first. Then I'll post it up here, and when your book does get published, it'll be more advertisement! And it's always nice to know that you aren't alone in writing. (Wow, maybe I should be a salesperson, instead of an author. Aren't you convinced?)

If you would like to be a "Yet-to-be-published Author", just answer the questions on the chart below, and then comment your information. I have to approve the comments before they go on my blog, so I'll get it before the rest of you do (haha).

Here's the information. If you have any suggestions to the questions (that rhymes, maybe I should also be a poet), please comment.

Name (blog user name only)

Should I have a link to your blog (not recommended if you have a blog with pictures and information on you and your family, but recommended if you have a writing blog that you would like more publicity):

Books you're writing:

Book that is most likely to be published:

Summary of the book:

Characters in the book (personality, were they based on real people?):

Why you like writing:

When you first started writing books:

Writing Tip(s):

Suggested books/authors to read:

Remember, comment your information if you want to be a "Yet-to-be-published Author".

Izori

No comments: