Okay, I guess I'll go in order of importance:
1. Update on Dad--he's now starting to feel the effects of radiation. No losing hair yet (or at least, I haven't noticed. However, the odd thing is that to me it looks like my color hair: generally brown but with tinges of red, black at the roots, and almost blond at the ends, and not like...well, his used to have some gray. That's odd. But anyway, food--even his all-time favorite Doritos--don't look appetizing at all, so he's lost one pound already. He's not supposed to lose any weight, so now he has to eat nearly all the time. Which is a little tempting to me, because he gets to have chocolate milkshakes and all that good stuff! But so far, he's okay. And it's his b-day tomorrow!
2. Tod Steward is having a book signing tomorrow! View HERE for all the details. I'll be there!
3. Andrea is kind enough to work on a book cover for my book! Tatiana's also editing it for me. Thanks so much, both of you! Tatiana also showed me around Lulu (on my sidebar for the link).
And...
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE CAPTION CONTEST! If you haven't entered a caption and would like to, please do so now. Remember, this goes until tonight, September 25. Until midnight to be exact, but I won't be staying up until then to say, "Hmmm, this is 38 seconds late; it's disqualified", and all of my followers are spread out all across the country and even globe, so midnight will vary. Basically, if there are any new comments on Saturday or by the time I get up, they won't be counted!!
Izori
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Izori's Dad! :)
~Eldarwen Failariel~
Post a Comment