My writer's block went away a little while ago! You probably wouldn't be able to tell, especially since my third Elandai book isn't going. I haven't had time to sit down at the computer for 20 minutes and write a chapter, because of school work and all that. And I'm working on a script for a movie my friends and I are making. I've actually gotten pretty far on the first drafts of the preview and scenes 1,2, and 3 last night. Which explains why, when my alarm clock went off at 6:30 this morning, I rolled over and went back to sleep (after I had turned the alarm clock off, of course).
Izori
9 comments:
Well, good luck on making the movie! I've made a few movies with my sisters. I have three sisters, one that's 16 and the other two are 12 and 10. But I don't have any brothers, so it's kind of hard to come up with a movie with just four girls in it. LOL :)
~Eldarwen Failariel~
I don't have that problem! I have two brothers. Although all the friends I'm making the movie with are girls.
Alarm clocks rarly wake me up. =D I am glad you writers blog is over. =D
So am I!
Writers block has affected me sorely! Aughhhh! I just can't figure it out! I'm stuck. *sighs* I'm very glad you're over yours!
Melian
Thanks. I'm hoping to post some tips for getting over writer's block soon.
That's funny that your making a movie! (but I don't mean in a "haha!" way, if you know what I mean) I am making one too! :) It's about Indians, tribes, forests, and battles. :)
Dinalla
I made a movie last summer. It ended up being aboutt half an hour, it's exciteing that your making one. how long do you expect it to be?
I don't know yet. Maybe...a half hour to an hour.
Post a Comment