YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know that I'd be able to do it, and even though I managed to finish a little ahead of time, it was rather...crazy.
But, Lord willing, I'm counting on doing this next year!
I was just skimming over my novel (50,305 words, 210 pages) and...well, it was a lot better than I expected it to be! I thought that it would be horrible because it was so rushed, but I actually think that its better written than Sarea, which definitely wasn't rushed ;)
Yeah, so I managed to get Elizabeth back to life (thankfully! Everyone's been giving me a hard time about killing my character :) and I also managed to add in a lot of characters! Matter of fact, here they are.
Main Characters:
Elizabeth Miller--14 yr. old human girl
Angela Hawkins--15 yr. old human girl
Skye Connolly--14 yr. old human girl
Second Characters: (A lot of them, but not all!)
Thea--? yr. old Caeleryn girl
Abriel--17 yr. old Caeleryn boy
Durain--? yr. old Caeleryn boy
Dubli--376 yr. old troll man
Kate--18 yr. old human girl (Elizabeth's older sister)
Miriah--12 yr. old Caeleryn girl
Mary--4o-something yr. old human woman (Elizabeth and Kate's mom)
And that's only about half of them!
The working name for this book is 'Portal', by the way, for lack of a better name. It was going to be 'Clouds', but I don't think I can put clouds in this book. Although I really liked that name...
Izori
4 comments:
CONGRATS!
Congrats for finishing! Took a lot of discipline I bet!
Good job!!! *gives you a high five*
WOOHOO FOR YOU!!!
I'm SO doing it next year, Lord willing!!
Post a Comment