I like that word...zonked. It just sounds funny.
Yeah, any way, I'm zonked. Man, that's such a cool word!
Moving past zonked, on Friday we watched 'The Two Towers'! It was awesome. Of course, we stayed up until midnight watching it.
Erestor is rather sensitive--he didn't like the scary parts. I, however, am slightly more...bloodthirsty...not really, but I scare less easily.
I can't even name my favorite character! I liked pretty much all of them (Eldarwen, I repeat, you were right. Haldir is totally AWESOME *sniff*!)
Rather pressed for time...and very zonked :D.
[Too busy writing NaNoWriMo book to paste signature]
Izori
4 comments:
Congratulations, you finally got to see the sequal! :) Yes, I'm glad you finally got to see Haldir and how AWESOME he is!!!! Haldir is the best male-elf you could ever meet! Legolas ranks second, then Celeborn, then Elrond. Elrond just doesn't know how to smile. lol :D
~Eldarwen
P.S. zonked is a really awesome word!
Cool! =D
lol. Zonked is an amazingly awesome word. I rather like 'mind-boggling' too, though... and I LOVED HALDIR!!!!!!! he was amazing and I was so sad when he died. :( I've been sucked into NaNo too... :P
Haldir is indeed awesome, but he doesn't quite beat Legolas.;) I HATE how they killed him off, but...I guess it couldn't be helped.
Post a Comment