Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tagged by Elrania!

First off, I noticed a leap in my followers! 35 and counting! Thank you so much, every one of you--with just one of you missing, I wouldn't have this number!!!!!

And then a REALLY awesome looking tag from Elrania!

The rules are...

First, list twelve characters from any fandom, then answer the questions below

And here I go...

1. Haldir

2. Sir Mallick

3. Sauraman (I think that's how you spell it)

4. Aragorn

5. Elinor Dashwood

6. Ehra (from my own book)

7. Galadriel

8. Arwen

9. Eowyn

10. Gimli

11. Legolas

12. Jadis, the White Witch


1. Who would make a better collage prof, 6 or 11? (Ehra or Legolas)
Oh man, I don't know! I think Ehra.



2. Do you think #2 is hot?
Sir Mallick? Um...I don't think of people as hot...but he's funny!


3. 12 sends 8 out on a mission. What is it? Does it succeed?
The White Witch sending Arwen out on a mission? Oh dear. It's to find a really nice piece of jewelry, and because Arwen has good taste, the mission succeeds.

4. What is or what would be 9's favorite book?
Aragorn...'How to Swordfight and Look Cool While You're at It'


5. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Aargh! I don't know. Sir Mallick is a knight, but Ehra's a lady.


6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he room with 9 or 10?
If Elinor Dashwood is looking for a roommate, she would probably choose Eowyn over Gimli. Just a feeling, but I think I'm right.


7. 2, 7 and 12 are going out to dinner. Where do they go and what do they discuss?
Hmmm...Sir Mallick, Galadriel, and the White Witch go to Don Pablos, and Galadriel and the White Witch get into an argument. Sir Mallick looks helplessly on and feebly attempts to put a stop to it.

8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel, who wins?
If Sauraman duels Gimli...GIMLI WOULD SOOOOOOOOOO WIN!!!! DON'T YOU DARE SUGGEST OTHERWISE *glares at Erestor, who is looking over my shoulder and 'suggesting otherwise'*


9. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would (s)he get it back?
First off, Haldir would NEVER steal Arwen's most precious possesion. And if he did, Aragorn would get it back for her.


10. Suggest a story title in which 7 and 12 both attain what they desire.
Galadriel and The White Witch...'In White'


11. What kind of plot device would you have to use if you wanted 1 and 4 to work together?
Haldir and Aragorn work pretty well together already.


12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would it go?
If Galadriel visited me, I would be VERY HAPPY!!!


13. If you could command 3 to perform any service or task for you, what would it be?
I would command Sauraman to become good.


14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
Draw Legolas? I don't know.


15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, what side would (s)he choose?
Haldir would probably choose Aragorn's side, rather than Elinor Dashwood's.


16. What might 10 shout out while charging into battle?
WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!! (Gimli)


17. If you had to choose a song to best describe 8, what would it be?
To describe Arwen...Evenstar.

18. 1, 6 and 12 are having a dim sum at a Chinese Restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets it?
Haldir would beat Ehra and the White Witch.


19. What might be a good pick up line for 2 to use on 10?
I honestly don't know.


20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Elinor Dashwood?! She wouldn't be arrested for anything.


21. What is 6's secret?
Ehra's secret is deep and dark...she likes brownies *gasps of horror*. They don't exist in Sarea, so that's why she keeps it a secret (I mean brownies as in the dessert, not the mythical creature) . Even from me, until now...


22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Legolas would CREAM Eowyn! (Not that I'm anti-Eowyn, it's just that Legolas is an elf)


23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, who would you feel more comfortable walking with, 7 or 8?
Galadriel or Arwen? Probably Arwen.


24. 1 (Haldir) and 9 (Eowyn) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's (Aragorn's) sinister secret organization. 11 (Legolas) volunteers to help them,
but it is later discovered that s/he is actually a spy for 4 (Aragorn). Meanwhile, 4 (Aragorn) has kidnapped 12 (The White Witch) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise
advice of 5 (Elinor Dashwood), they seek out 3 (Sauraman) , who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?

...?...Um...'Mixed Up'. LOL.

And now I tag...

Whoever has not done this before! A lot of people have done this already.

No comments: