YES!
Favourite Books?
At the moment, that would be...'Lord of the Rings' by J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you compose music/write songs?
Yes.
Do you like Poetry?
I actually write poetry myself, so yes.
Loved someone so much who made you cry?
Yes.
Broken a bone?
Nope.
Been in a police car?
I don't think so.
Been on a boat?
Yes!
Fallen asleep at school?
Uh, yes. I'm home schooled.
Did you sing today?
It's 5:40 AM! Have you ever heard my voice early in the morning? Don't. And I haven't sung today, because I know I sing horribly in the morning.
KFC, Popeyes or Church's?
I've never really been to either.
Chick-a-flick or What-a-Burger?
See above answer.
Starbucks or McCafe?
Starbucks!
What's your favourite time of year?
Fall.
Do you ever talk to yourself?
Yes.
Do you have a favourite treat you like to buy on occasions?
Books.
Do you believe the Bible is the literal word of God and is infallible?
Yes! All the way!
What's your favourite sport?
SOCCER!!!!!
What colour is your Ipod?
I don't have one. My mp3 is blue.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Hmmm...Scotland or Ireland.
If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go?
MIDDLE EARTH!!!!!!!
Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all?
I LOVE WRITING!
What do you want to be when you a grown-up?
A wife and a mom. And a writer. And a singer. And a professional soccer player. And maybe an actress.
Favourite animal?
Dragons, nixies, unicorns, and the like.
Favourite Song?
I have a gazillion of them.
Do you like school?
Yeah.
Are you a people person? Because I'm getting the idea that you are!
Eh, sort of.
Do you like to talk?
Sometimes. I talk poor Erestor's ear off, at least!
Favourite food?
I don't know...
Hobbies?
Reading, Writing, Crocheting, Knitting, Singing, Composing, the Piano, Soccer...the list goes on and on.
Favourite Author?
How can you ask that question? I don't know! At the moment, maybe J.R.R. Tolkien.
Favourite weapon?
Sghian Dhu (I think I spelled that right), bow and arrows, sword.
Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?
Yeah, it's okay.
Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like high school musical?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you scared of?
Hmmm...writer's block.
Favourite flower?
I don't know.
Colour of your eyes?
Brown.
And I tag all of my followers!
3 comments:
Thanks, I'll do it soon! :D
~Eldarwen
Hehe awesome!
But what is a Sghian Dhu?
Thanks.
Blessings,
Vellvin.
Post a Comment