Of course, I have to thank all of the people that helped me write my NaNoWriMo book, intentional help or otherwise.
Mom and Dad: For giving me plot suggestions, granting me extra computer time, editing offers, and (Dad on this one) for saving my story to his computer just in case this one crashed.
Erestor and Luthien: Sorry I had to kick both of you off the computer multiple times! You guys were both so patient (ahem, most of the time) when I had to turn down offers to little soccer games in the basement because I was writing.
Galdor: Thank you, kiddo, for not banging on the mouse too terribly hard while I was trying to hold you and type at the same time. If the mouse had broken, I wouldn't know what to do!
Andrea, igirl, Enna-Rin, and various friends: For discussing my book with me, and for helping me along with things. (What!?!? You killed your main character!? Great, Izori! ;) Also thanks to three friends in particular, who patiently waited while I had to postpone writing our movie script for the month. Sorry, ladies!
The girl that inspired both Angela and Skye: Thank you! You don't know that you helped me come up with two thirds of my main characters, but you did!
And, of course, thanks to the Lord for getting me through all of this!
(don't forget my trusty alarm clock, blaring in my ear at 5:30 AM every morning so that I could get up and write! It actually inspired the beginning of my story.)
Also, results for the poll ('What would you like to see more of):
Book Reviews and Opinions on books...........5 people voted for this
Writing Tips............7 people voted for this (38%)
The last Elandai book..........4 people voted for this (30%)
Small samples of Sarea (working title)..........7 people voted for this (53%)
Tags..........3 people voted for this (23%)
Caption Contests..........5 people voted for this (38%)
I don't care!..........1 people voted for this (7%)
So, it's a tie between the small samples of Sarea and writing tips! Alright, I'll work on those.
Izori
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING NANO!!
Glad you made it! :)
Post a Comment