Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A tag from Eldarwen!

Sense and Sensibility vs. Pride and Prejudice?
Hmmm...I've read S&S, but I've watched about three versions of P&P. I'd have to say P&P.



Elinore Dashwood vs. Elizabeth Bennet?
Elizabeth Bennet.

Dashwood vs. Jane Bennet?
Jane Bennet

The Lord of the Rings vs. Narnia?
Lord of the Rings. I like the Narnia books, and the first Narnia movie was...okay (the second was horrible)


Aragorn vs Peter?
Aragorn!

Susan vs Arwen?
And what kind of a question is that? Hmm..I think I would have to say...ARWEN!

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers vs The Sound of Music?
The Sound of Music

Enchanted vs Narnia?
I have never watched Enchanted, so I will go with Narnia.


Caspian vs Robert?
Prince Caspian (In the BOOKS! NOT in the movie!) Who is Robert, anyway? :)


Giselle vs Lucy?
Lucy.

Pirates of the Caribbean vs The Lord of the Rings?
Can you believe this? I've never watched Pirates of the Caribbean! And Lord of the Rings is way better, anyway :)

Will Turner vs Legolas?
Legolas.

Elizabeth Swann vs Eowyn?
Eowyn. I've never seen Elizabeth Swann in action (although I think I know who she is...vaguely)

North and South vs Pride and Prejudice?
Pride and Prejudice

Mr. Thornton vs Mr. Darcy?
Mr. Darcy

Margaret Hale vs Elizabeth Bennet?
Elizabeth Bennet.

Narnia vs Pirates of the Caribbean?
Narnia.

Jack Sparrow vs Edmund?
Edmund.


Elizabeth Bennet vs Lucy?
Lucy.

Emma vs Persuasion?
I haven't read or seen either, so I can't really choose.

And now I shall tag:

Tinydancer
Ivorydancer
igirl