Thank you, Enna-Rin!
Six names you go by:
Izori, Tig (short for Tiger) Indi___ Jones (that nickname has my real name in it), Chorus, and the others are basically my real name.
Three things your wearing right now:
blue hoodie and a tie-dye T-shirt, and jeans.
Three things you want very badly:
To be able to play this song on the piano that is driving me nuts, to be able to sing 'Pie Jesu' without cracking, and for Jesus to come SOON!!!
Three things you did last night/yesterday/today:
Wrote my NaNo book, played pinball, and talked to Erestor.
Two things you ate today
Macaroni 'n' Cheese, and coffee. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE COFFEE!! Odd for a 13 year old, but I do.
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
Enna-Rin, and my uncle.
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
Play in our soccer tournament (GO BLUE!!!!) and write.
Your three favorite beverages:
Rootbeer, Coffee, and water.
Tag 5 People:
Earwen, Saerwen, igirl, J.T. Norlander, and Princess Catherine WhiteRose.
[I'm about to go to music lessons, so I don't have time to paste my signature]
Izori
No comments:
Post a Comment