Monday, November 30, 2009

Tagged by Kendra!

Not really tagged; she said that anyone could do it who wanted to. And I wanted to!

1- Have you been asked out?
Yes, twice...by my Dad! lol

3 - What's your middle name?
*sigh* Brown. But I made up my own middle name for myself that's actually a real name: Elizabeth.

4 - Your current relationship status?
Uh...daughter.

5 - What's the first thing you do when you wake up from a nap?
I don't take naps. When I do, I usually listen to music afterward.

6 - What is your current mood?
Frazzled. Lots of schoolwork today!

7 - What color shirt are you wearing?
Dark red with white collar and cuffs.

8 - Missing something?
NaNoWriMo. I like writing a lot.

9 - Current Favorite Quote?
I don't really have one at the moment.

10 - If you could go back in time and change something what would be?
A lot of things. Probably the Fall, if I had to pick one thing.

11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
I don't know! I'm rather content being a human!

12 - Ever had a near death experience?
Are you kidding me? I've had about (let me think)...six near death experiences, from ignorant nurses trying to yank my arm off and choke me to copperheads.

13 - Something you do a lot?
Write (lol) and sing.

14 - The song stuck in your head?
Carol of the Bells.

15 - Least favorite household chore?
I don't know...I think laundry.

16 - Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Abigail Adams!

17 - When was the last time you cried?
Over physical pain? A looooong while ago. Maybe when I was six.

18- Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes.

19 - If you could have one super power what would it be?
Invisibility.

20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Um...I don't know.

21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't know the name, but it was something GOOD!

22 - What's your biggest secret?
...and why would I want you guys to know that? :D

23- What's your favorite color?
Blue, silver, brown, green, gold...

24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or TV shows?
I still enjoy Veggie Tales!

25 - What's on your walls?
Shooting awards, horse posters...all that good stuff.

26 - What are you?
A crazy elven princess/scribe!

27 - Do you speak any other language?
English, Spanglish, I used to speak Russian, and...my own language.

28 - What's your favorite smell?
Don't know.

29 - Describe your life in one word!
Crazy.

30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Ahem...NO!

31 - What are you thinking about right now?
Luthien standing right next to me.

32 - What should you be doing?
lol...schoolwork.

33 - Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
I've not really been upset for a while...

34 - How often do you talk to God?
All day.

35 - Do you like working in the yard?
Yeah.

36 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
I'm satisfied with my own. My last name is really, really cool!

37 - What is your natural hair color?
brown :(

38 - Do you have many friends?
You betcha!

39 - Who is your role-model?
Jesus.

Now I tag anyone who can touch-type!

Izori

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's me, I can touch type :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Izori, thanks for the great blog. And the music is fantastic! Keep reading, Robert Elmer