Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Help!?!?!?!

Okay, this is sort of weird...but my Blogger Dashboard says that I'm not following any blogs. I know that I follow at least fifty of them. Also, it doesn't show that I have any followers, although I can still see on the Followers gadget on my blog that I do have followers...37 of them.

Has anyone else had this problem? More importantly, does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks so much!

Izori

EDIT: Now it shows the blogs that I follow *whew!*, but I'd still like advice in case it happens again and doesn't come back up.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This happened to me this afternoon as well. I just signed out and signed back in and everything was fine. Maybe Blogger was just actin' up or somethin' like that.

Eldarwen said...

Same here. Mine messed up earlier, but I signed out, signed back in and it worked just fine. I agree with Jo, maybe it's just blogger acting up again. :)

<3,
Eldarwen

The Warrior said...

Blogger just screws up. It's just technology.

...either that, or Skynet.

Spencer

Eldarwen said...

~The Warrior~
Yeah, I bet it's Skynet. *giggles* Hey, did you know that I'm related to the dude who plays John Conner in the 3rd Terminator?!?! His name is Nick Stahl. No, my last name is not Stahl. He's my dad's 2nd cousin through different marriages and such, so we're not blood related, but I have met him before at a Thanksgiving reunion. Cool right?

Izori said...

Thank you for the advice!

Eldarwen, that's really cool! I am (or was?) a distant cousin of William McKinley, but he's my only famous relative.