Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tagged by Elrania




1. Six names you go by:

1. ___ (my real name)
2. Elf-person
3. Secretary (in 4-H)
4. Izori
5. Bowie
6. Emvie




2. 3 things you are wearing right now:

1. Sweatpants

2. My mom's turtle neck...lol.

3.uh...my watch.





3. 3 things you want very badly right now:

1. To be able to have more time!

2. To be able to finish a script that I'm working on for friends really soon. I've been putting off because of NaNoWriMo.

3. To be able to sing really good. I can sing, but really good? No.





4. Three things that you did last night/yesterday:

1. Went to co-op

2. Did schoolwork

3. Rode my bike





5. Two things that you ate today:

1. A burrito.

2. Hot chocolate.





6. Two people you last talked to on the phone:

1. Enna-Rin

2. My mom.





7. Two things that you are going to do today/tomorrow:

1. Go to church.

2. Play in the snow!





8. Your three favorite beverages:

1. Water

2. Root beer (*ahem* and orange soda;)

3. Uh...and then hot chocolate. Or eggnog.





Now tag 8 people:

8 people! Oh dear!

Okay, I tag my first eight followers.

Izori

No comments: