Saturday, December 12, 2009

Luthien's Birthday Party

Of course, we have not one but TWO December birthdays. Luthien is actually turning five on the 17th, but we celebrated today. Three friends of hers came over, and they decorated their own aprons, cupcakes, and pizzas! Also, one of my friends and one of Erestor's friends came over to help out and to hang out with us two. Had a lot of fun, but I am EXHAUSTED!!

Well, Erestor wants to computer now. Bye!

Izori

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh, I LOVE that song 'What if"! I looked and looked for it, but I didn't know the name of it or the person who sang it! I'm so glad I came to this blog!

Izori said...

Greetings, Taylor! Thanks for following my blog! And yes, I really, really enjoy 'What If'. First heard it on 91.9, and immediately added it to my playlist!