Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And we have our long awaited Caption Contest Results!

Okay, sorry this took so long, people!

We didn't get much captions; only three people entered. Did I miss someone? Anyway, if you are not Vellvin, Nahla, or ***Emily*** and if you entered a caption, then I didn't see it. So please tell me if I skipped you.

Okay, so for the funniest captions per picture:

#1.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/Princess-bride-cary-elwes-dread-pirate-roberts.jpg

***Emily***: *counting as he does sit ups* "79, 98, 100! See, I told you I could count to a hundred while doing sit ups. Wait, I skipped from 79..."

#2.

http://www.culch.ie/images/PrincessBride001.jpg

Nahla: My name is Inigo Montoya. You stole my cookies. Prepare to die"

#3.

http://www.collider.com/wp-content/image-base/Movies/P/Princess_Bride/the_princess_bride_movie_image__3_.gif

***Emily***: *in a whisper* "Do you think she'll notice if we ditch her picnic and go to Burger King?

Nahla: "I'm smarter than I look, wise guy! In fact, my smartness is inconceivable."

#4.

http://content6.flixster.com/question/52/06/88/5206884_std.jpg

***Emily***: Aragorn: When do you suppose they'll take the picture?
Frodo: I hope Pippin doesn't have his mouth open.
Gandalf: snore.

#5. For some reason, this picture didn't appear. No captions for it, anyway.




#6. Ditto.



#7.


http://www.watoday.com.au/ffximage/2008/09/26/lord_wideweb__470x309,0.jpg

***Emily***: Frodo: What do ya mean you want the keys to the Evil mobile?


#8.

http://www.ugo.com/tv/gambles-in-entertainment/images/gandalf.jpg

Vellvin: Away from Shadowfax; he's mine! So there!

***Emily***: Is that Sauraman in a hula skirt?

#9.

http://www.channel4.com/film/media/images/Channel4/film/L/lotr_fellowship_of_xl_01--film-B.jpg

***Emily***: Frodo: Wow. Gandalf, you're a giant!
Gandalf: I know, I came back from the dead as one.

#10.

http://images.salon.com/ent/movies/review/2005/12/09/narnia/story.jpg

***Emily***: Jadis (the White Witch): Look over there Edmund. See that flying object?
Edmund: Is that an UFO?
Jadis: Yes, son of Adam, that is my house.
*Edmund's eyes go wide* Edmund: You're an Alien!


#11.

http://www.flickdirect.com/images/movies/lion-witch-wardrobe/lion-witch-wardrobe_1.jpg


Vellvin: Do you see those cadbury chocolate trees? My house is right between them.


All of them were really, really funny! But I think I would have to go with...



#2.

http://www.culch.ie/images/PrincessBride001.jpg

Nahla: My name is Inigo Montoya. You stole my cookies. Prepare to die"

So, there you have it. Nahla, congratulations!

Izori

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH THAT'S HILARIOUS! "You stole my cookies."
Hahah!!
"Did you steal my birthday cake?"
AND HAHAHAHA Evil Mobile HAHAHAHA!!!
How about the galoshes of wickedness?

Emily Ann said...

I love all the answers!!!!

Izori said...

LOL!

Catherine Morland said...

Those were SO funny!!! Do have another Caption Contest soon!

MyVersionofArt said...

Wow, thanks so much! I'm so happy! Yahoohooraywhoopieyeah! =D

Haugh Family said...

Too funny!

Taylor said...

Ha ha ha! That was the best caption contest I've ever read! I will definetely enter the next one!