And not one, but TWO tags!
1. Do you believe Jesus is the reason for the season?
DEFINITELY!
1. Do you believe Jesus is the reason for the season?
DEFINITELY!
2. Have you ever been in a Christmas Play? What were you?
Uh...I don't think so.
3.What is your favorite thing you get in you stocking?
Maybe the pop tarts. We only get to have them once a year.
4. What is your best Christmas memory?
I loved all of them, so I really can't decide!
5. What is your favorite Christmas beverage?
Hot chocolate, or egg nog, or cider...
6. What do you put on your tree top?
An angel.
7. Where do you get your tree?
At a Christmas tree farm. We have never had a fake one.
8. Do you go somewhere for Christmas or do you host?
We usually go to our friends' house, or to our grandparents. But we spend the actual day at home.
9. Do you have any traditions?
Oh, yes. The cookies for Santa, the Advent Wreath, the decorating of the Christmas tree, listening to The Nutcracker music...it goes on and on.
10. How much do you like Christmas?
If I could count the ways...we'd be here a LONG time.
11. What do you do on Christmas Eve?
Go to our Christmas Eve service (it's awesome--our pastor does GREAT sermons!), and then at different times during the night we sneak down and put Christmas presents under the tree.
12. What do you do on Christmas Day?
We open presents, open stockings (in opposite order), and then we used to go to our friends' house, but they moved to Florida :(
13. What is your favorite Christmas song?
All of them! Carol of the Bells, Jingle Bell Rock, Silent Night, Let it Snow, I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, Angels We Have Heard on High, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, etc.
We open presents, open stockings (in opposite order), and then we used to go to our friends' house, but they moved to Florida :(
13. What is your favorite Christmas song?
All of them! Carol of the Bells, Jingle Bell Rock, Silent Night, Let it Snow, I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, Angels We Have Heard on High, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, etc.
14. What do you really want for a gift this year?
A new camera; my old one's kind of broken. A laptop, and an older sibling. There was a miscarriage before me :(
15. Favorite treat?
Cookies, candy canes...
16. Do you usually have a white Christmas?
*sniff* No. There was only once. That's why I love Let it Snow and I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas.
17. How long did you believe in Santa Clause?
About six or seven.
18. Who's your favorite reindeer?
Rudolph.
19. The Christmas present you always wanted but never got?
A dog, an older sibling, and other things.
20. Last one. What is the best thing about Christmas to you?
The fact that Jesus cared enough to come down here.
And then this other tag.
What is your favorite Christmas carol?
What is your favorite Christmas carol?
See above tag, question #13.
Do you have an artificial tree or do you get a real one?
Real. I kind of consider getting a fake one cheating.
Where you live do you get snowy Christmas's?
Why must you repeat this painful question? NO!
What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
All of them.
What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Christmas. Because that's when Jesus was born. Or at least when we celebrate it.
Do you go caroling?
Sometimes.
What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I don't know. I don't really watch a lot of Christmas movies. I'd have to say Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer.
Do you like listening to Christmas music?
Oh, yeah.
Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Well, I believe that there was a St. Nicolas.
What is your favorite Christmas meal?
Mexican food. It always reminds me of Christmas. Oh, that's another tradition--we have Mexican food on Christmas day.
Do you write people Christmas cards?
Yeah.
Do you have a manger scene?
Are you kidding?! They're all over the house!
Will you wish anyone Merry Christmas?
You bet.
Liked the tag?
Yeah. I'd have enjoyed it more if Erestor wasn't making odd noises and punching the back of my seat. For 11, he can be rather...juvenile...sometimes. (Erestor, cut it out!)Now I tag...
uh...
I tag...
EVERYONE! And igirl.
Izori
No comments:
Post a Comment