Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh, joy (not)!

I've been looking over Sarea (working title) and I have found the worst. I knew that I would have to edit the book--but I only pictured a few changes, and perhaps one or two re-written scenes. Well...

I have decided that I need to just re-write the whole thing. Re-name a bunch of characters, and even re-do a bit of the plot. Igirl has been kind enough to edit Sarea for me, and once she's done correcting (no pressure, igirl!), I'll rewrite.

Also...I have Masters Accompaniment Class tonight. We go to this music school called Allegro, and all of their best students attend the Masters Accompaniment Class. I'm one of them; but don't get me wrong. I am NOT a musical prodigy. It is simply because I have been playing the piano for over half of my life (I'm 13). And for playing that long, I'm not very good. So I'm REALLY nervous. I have to accompany this dude on the clarinet, see, and I wasn't able to practice the piano much in November because of NaNoWriMo.

So anyway...ignore my complaints and whining.

Good news...I'm a good way done with editing my NaNoWriMo book. It was actually sort of fun reading over what I've written. Also, I'm starting to get ideas for the sequel.

Izori

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH boy I SO know how rewriting totally goes!!
that's what I'm having to do with my second book!

Anonymous said...

I hope your class goes well!!=)

Catherine Morland said...

Dude on the clarinet. lol. You should have practiced with me. ;)

Good luck!

I have a clarinet concert on the 18th.

Hannah Nicole said...

Oh yes--rewriting. The hardest part OF writing. ^^

Hannah