Sorry I haven't been on in a while; we didn't have internet access for a day or two. And believe it or not, I have had one of my extraordinary ideas! I was thinking (read carefully) that maybe I would end the Elandai Series...and do another series about Ben and Kaela's Mom and Dad and their adventures. What do you think? Comment, and when I have a little more time I'll do a poll.
Izori
P.S. Oh, by the way, how do you like my blog design?
5 comments:
I'll start with the blog design. I love the new font!!! but I kind of like the green that you had on before this. The Elandai idea is really goo though
That's a good idea :) It would be interesting to find out more about their parents connection with Elandai.
Oh and I'm really enjoying the story :)
Izori,
Could you perhaps do a book after this one (the second one) about Josh and Lindsey?
I think that would be interesting.
Oh, and about Ben and Kaela's Mom and Dad. That sounds cool! I think it would be worth while, but please (and I know 'cause I do it): don't start another book until you finish the second one! You'll never finish it if you do that (believe me!)
Dinalla
Thanks for the input!
I'm planning to write more about Josh and Lindsey, yes, and, well...I won't tell you guys my ideas yet, seeing as you might not want me to spoil the story.
The starting another book thing is a lesson I have learned, but unfortunately not taken to heart with the stories I write other then the Elandai series. Don't worry, I'm planning on finishing "Return to Elandai" before I start another Elandai book.
Glad you're enjoying my book, Anna.
I'm sort of attached to the green, too. Maybe I'll switch back and forth! :D
Izori
I like the switching back and forth idea!
Dinalla
Post a Comment