Izori
"When you do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."--George Washington Carver
Friday, June 26, 2009
Inspiration
I guess I really should do another chapter of my book, but, well...I'm too lazy. And I can't think up anything, anyway. Isn't inspiration weird? It comes and goes at the worst times, like you all of a sudden have this wonderfully awesome idea in the middle of the night while you're trying to go to sleep, and you absolutely have to write it down. Or when you're trying really hard to think of ideas for your book, and they won't come. Oh well, I guess it just comes with being an author
.
Izori
Izori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmmmm...... I NEVER have that problem ;). Just kidding! It happens to me ALL THE TIME! It's hard to believe I can write down anything at all! ;)
Dinalla :)
Post a Comment