Friday, July 24, 2009

Break from Elandai

You know, I think I'll take a small break now that I've finished "The Return to Elandai". I really enjoy writing them, but I'd like to spend more time on Sarea, seeing as that's the book I'm hoping to publish the most. Don't worry, I'm really wanting to write another book with Ben and Kaela, but that might be in a few weeks to a month.

Izori

2 comments:

Catherine WhiteRose ~*~ said...

Please let us know about your progress on Sarea; I can't wait to get a chance to read it!

Dinalla

Izori said...

That is going...slowly. You know I've already finished the first section of it, called Dun Zarum after a castle that plays a main part, and then I'm about 1/4 way through the second section, Songaia, which is named after the country where the Elves live. I'm hoping to start on the last section once I finish Songaia. I'm hoping to get it to 400 pages!

Izori