Monday, July 6, 2009

A Brilliant Idea

Ooooh, I had a really good idea! Well, hey, aren't all my ideas wonderful? Don't answer that.

I know that my poll on whether or not I should end my series with Ben and Kaela, and do more about other people's adventures in Elandai, and just have everything go on and on and on, isn't even closed...but I was thinking, maybe I should keep all the series' trilogies (like the Elandai Trilogy, the Adonai Trilogy) and then write a single book based on Revelation--the final battle of Elandai, and end it all, basically. It would be a little sad to see Elandai go, but I think I might start running out of ideas after book six, and then everything would basically be repeats, which doesn't make for good books.

I'm going to do a poll on this. If you want to express yourself more, please comment.

Izori

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I think that's a wonderful idea! You obviosly can't continue forever and 6-7 books is a great place to stop in my opinion. I also like your idea of doing triology!

Catherine WhiteRose ~*~ said...

That sounds like a good idea!

If you are going to make Elandai end and have it kinda like Revelation in The Bible, you should study Revelation. Another book I suggest you read (before doing the last book) is "The Last Battle" (by C. S. Lewis, but you already knew that :)

Can't wait to see the next chapter!

Dinalla

Izori said...

I've always liked the word 'trilogy'. I have no clue why, but I like it. I'm planning on reading Revelation, and also our pastor was doing a sermon on the end of the world a few Sundays ago. Very helpful!

Izori