Sunday, July 5, 2009

It seems like every time I make up a new character for a book, I like them to look somewhat like me. I have no clue why that is, but I do that. Almost all my main characters are tall (even though I've stopped growing and all of my friends are starting to surpass me in height, so I'm starting to feel really short). Ben and Kaela have blond hair, which I don't, but a lot of my characters have brown/black hair.

Ummm...I'm already getting off subject here. The real reason I posted was to talk about the Narnia movies. My brother and I just watched a little bit of "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe". I might review it, but not now, as we only watched the battle scene (my favorite) and the special features. And we watched "Prince Caspian" recently, too.

I really liked "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe". At first, I didn't like it when Susan yells at Peter at the beginning, but now I realize that it's just showing how the Pevensie children mature during their adventure. The Centuars were very good.

"Prince Caspian" was way different from the actual book. It was entertaining, but I like the book better. Edmund was very good in the movie, though.

Anyway, those are my brief thoughts on the Narnia movies.

Izori

No comments: