I'm extremely injury prone. Besides having my sweet, kind, caring, gentle brother 'break' my finger, I have also sprained my ankle, done something to my back, re-sprained my ankle, 'broke' my big toe (also partly courtesy of my brother) and bravely sacrificed my finger providing food for my starved family (translation: I burnt my finger taking muffins out of the oven). Poor me. And with all of this...I can type!
And I'm very bored.
Sooo...ah, yes. You may have noticed I have a Lord of the Rings character quiz on my sidebar. You also may have noticed that I have changed characters. When I first took the test, I was Arwen. Then I took it again (this time to put it on my blog) and I became Elrond. Not that he's bad or anything, I'd much prefer to be a girl character. So I re-tried and re-tried, and I was still Elrond. Finally I just did the quiz again without trying to be anybody...and I'm Arwen! Yay!
Izori
No comments:
Post a Comment